The 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs
It happened before Thanksgiving was over: gas stations, department stores, radio stations, and everything under the sun started to diffuse Christmas songs. And when Christmas carols start flying around, people start doing this.
At this rate, you'll probably have a mental breakdown by the end of the Holiday season—especially if you work anywhere it's deemed appropriate to play the Beach Boys' Christmas album nonstop through the entire work day.
Here's our list of the Top 10 Most Annoying Christmas Songs:
10. "Jingle Bell Rock" by the Beach Boys
9. "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" by Michael Bublé
8. "Blue Christmas" by the Beach Boys
7. "Santa Baby" by Madonna
6. "Holly Jolly Christmas" by Lady Antebellum
5. "Here Comes Santa Claus" by Elvis
4. "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" by Elmo and Patsy
3. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams
2. "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey
1. "Last Christmas" by Wham!
Do you agree with this list?