Skip over navigation

The Super-Spectacular SparkLife Gift Guide

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 28, 2012

1 of 31

THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US!

And that means it's time to blow your hard-earned monies on stuff for your greedy, gift-mongering friends. Picking out the perfect present can be daunting task, which is why I've stuffed this slideshow full of geeky, glamorous goodies that even your pickiest pals will love. Click through for gift-giving inspiration, and then hit the comments to tell me what's on YOUR wish list this year! (I'm asking for a cupcake car, AGAIN.)

All product images courtesy of H&M.com, Sephora.com, Modcloth.com, and Barnes&Noble.com!

Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: holidays, shopping, christmas, presents, style, cute things, bn.com, gift giving, christmas gifts, h&m, gift guides, modcloth, sephora

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.