Yeah. We said it. This new trailer is just flexing its movie-trailer muscles at us. Trying to impress us with its pretty pictures and compelling storytelling and flying monkeys....
Okay, so it actually worked. We're really, super, really, superreally excited for this movie now! And you will be too once you watch this:
Some thoughts that crossed our minds whilst viewing:
- Somehow, everything James Franco says sounds like he just woke up from a nap.
- The colors in this are INSANE!
- No broomsticks!? What kind of witches are these!?
- Whoa, do we sense a little not-so-friendly witch sister rivalry?
- We want to see him do a swan dive into that pit of gold, Scrooge McDuck style.
- Aw, he helped put that creepy porcelain girl back together.
- YES. FLYING FRICKIN’ MONKEYS.
- Looking forward to a reprise of Lollypop Guild. Hopefully with a doper beat this time.
- 2:09—Franco dons steampunk goggles.
- So, the fiery-witch-fire at the end... is that sort of like the opposite of when they get hit with water?
All in all, we are IN. And very excited. We will be at the premiere with our faces painted green, brooms in hand!
What did you think of the new trailer?