Skip over navigation

Gorgeous Gowns at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 13, 2012

1 of 21

CL/Brian Lindensmith/Splash News

Credit:

Yes, I KNOW.

I know you couldn't care less about Breaking Dawn: Part 2. I know you don't necessarily lurve The Stew as much as I do (possibly because you haven't yet had the chance to sweat all over yourself in her immediate vicinity). And I know that you're nothing but THRILLED to see the Twilight series (aka "the nightmare of your life") finally draw to a close after 4 years—BUT I also know that you can't resist a good fashion slideshow. You simply don't have the will power. So here's a bunch of beautiful pics of beautiful people in beautiful clothing for you to enjoy; just pretend they have nothing to do with that one vampire book franchise that you loathe so deeply, and you'll get through this just fine. 

Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: robert pattinson, taylor lautner, movie premieres, kristen stewart, celeb style, ashley greene, nikki reed, breaking dawn part 2, red carpet style, celebs we love, jackson rathbone, kellan lutz

Write your own comment!

OR

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.