Skip over navigation

Friday Fashion Recap Featuring Rihanna, Keira Knightley, and More!

By Chelsea Dagger Nov 9, 2012

1 of 11

Reimschuessel / Splash News

Credit:

HAPPY FRIDAY, BUTTS!

You made it through yet another week of math homework, falling asleep during gym class (that's dangerous! There are shuttlecocks flying every which way!), and asking your crush if you can try on his retainer so you know what his spit tastes like, and then awkwardly trying to play the whole thing off as a joke (we've all been there, pal). THUS, you deserve to be rewarded.

I wish I could give you each a bucket of ice cream covered in sprinkles made of rolled-up $20 bills, but it would be nearly impossible to get all those buckets in the mail before the ice cream melted, and besides, some of you might be lactose intolerant. So instead, please accept this celeb fashion recap as my congratulatory gift to you, and try to forget about how delicious those money sprinkles would have tasted. Thinking about them will only make this harder. 

Topics: Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: taylor swift, rihanna, kristen stewart, celeb style, keira knightley, celeb fashion, celebs we love

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners