Skip over navigation

10 Wardrobe Staples, 20 Adorable Outfits for Fall!

By Chelsea Dagger Oct 5, 2012

1 of 11

I'm not super great at math,

But after some pretty intense adding and a few bouts of hysterical sobbing, I've concluded that 10 multiplied by 2, is, in fact, 20. And this is fantastic news! Why, you ask? Well, it not only proves that I'm basically a NASA-level mathematician, it also serves to demonstrate that with 10 simple wardrobe staples, you can build 20 awesome, totally different outfits! (And probably even more than that, but since I can't count higher than 20, there's just no way to know for sure). Click through the slideshow to check out loads of fashionable fall looks (all available at H&M!) and then hit the comments to tell me which ones were your favorites!

All clothing/accessories images courtesy of H&M.com

Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: style, h&m, personal style, style tips, cute outfits, looks we love, outfit inspiration, fall outfits, style guides, style inspiration

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.