Skip over navigation

Red Carpet Style at the 2012 Emmys

By Chelsea Dagger Sep 24, 2012

1 of 23

Splashnews

Credit:

You guys know the drill.

An awards show happens, famous people show up, and I offer heartbreakingly profound commentary on their fancy digs. ("Digs" means "shoes," right? Am I cool yet?) Bu this time around, I'm going to do something revolutionary, innovative, and lazy: instead of writing an insightful, hilarious (read: excrutiatingly dull, stupor-inducing) paragraph to accompany each photo, I'll be serving up my opinion in a single phrase—sudden-death-snap-judgement style. It should make the whole experience vastly less painful for all of us (or possibly vastly more painful, but there's no way to tell until we've tried it). ONWARD TO ALL CAPS AND SENTENCE FRAGMENTS, BUTTS! 

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: hayden panettiere, zooey deschanel, tina fey, award shows, celeb style, kat dennings, red carpet style, amy poehler, sarah hyland, sofia vergara, celebs we love, fashion slideshows, 2012 emmys, ginnifer goodwin, christina hendricks, jena malone

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.