Skip over navigation

The 10 Most Crush-Worthy TV Characters

By Josh Sorokach Sep 20, 2012

1 of 11

Splashnews/Shutterstock

Credit:

Real life crushes are agonizing.

Do they like me? What are they doing? Why are they talking to the school mascot? Are they super into mascots? Should I be a mascot? How does one obtain a penguin suit in the middle of September? Will a penguin suit make me look clumpy? Agonizing. Take a break from the reality of love and come dip a toe in the fictional world of awesome television crushes. When your best friend Courtney (or "Ney-Ney," as she now prefers to be called. Seriously, get it together, Courtney!) passes your favorite television crush a "Do you like me? Circle Yes/No/Maybe" note, your television crush never circles no. Because, well, they're fictional.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: crushes, glee, snl, community, tv shows, tv series, shows we love, parks and recreation, adam scott, new girl, tv crushes, tv characters, friday night lights, tim rigging, the oc, rachel bilson

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Josh Sorokach

Josh Sorokach is a comedy writer living in New York City. He's a former American Idol winner, three time Olympian, and habitual liar. Follow him on twitter @Joshsorokach.

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.