The Best Pickup Lines for English Class
Poetry, plays, novels, literature, titles, quotes, authors—English class is rife with material for you to plagiarize and re-edit to fit your romance needs. Even Thoreau's essay on Civil Disobedience is hot under the right circumstances! Who doesn't like a rule-breaker wh0 defies The Man by....not paying their taxes....huh.
In case you need some inspiration to get the dorky seduction started, here are a few ideas.
If you're studying Poetry....
- "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? You're just as hot AND you don't sweat too much."
- "What say you be La Belle Dame to my Sans Merci? Minus the whole 'dying on a hillside' thing."
- "All these poets bit the dust so YOUNG. They were, like, our age!" (This will remind them of their mortality. Hormones will do the rest).
If you're studying a Play...
- "Wanna run lines with me? Your voice is so sexy, it makes me want to Mac your Beth."
- "Let's take this Long Day 's Journey into one Long Night." *Follow up with some hip thrusts*
- "If you want to be Juliet, I'll be your Romeo. Except at the end we DON'T kill ourselves, because that would be a bummer."
If you're studying anything by Dickens...
- "I have Great Expectations of you, me, a greasy bucket of extra-butter popcorn, and Friday night at the movies. "
- "You are my Agnes." (Agnes is way cool. Read the book and you'll see).
- "Dickens is why I want to be a writer." (Writer=Artistic Type=Hot).
- "My House was Bleak until you walked through the door. See what I did there?"
What's the best English class pickup line you can think of?