Your A-Z Guide to Animal YouTube Videos
It probably comes as no surprise that we're HUGE fans of cute animal videos on YouTube. And since this week we're celebrating all animals equally (even though, come on, we all know the honey badger is the best), here's a list of some lesser-known animals getting their YouTube freak on. And yes, it's in alphabetical order.
- Armadillos are totally underrated if you ask us. Besides, how can you watch this video of Rustle the Armadillo taking a bath and NOT squee?
- Billy goats are strange, strange creatures. And they like popsicles. At least, that's what we're assuming after watching this guy struggle to keep his tongue in his mouth.
- Capybaras are kind of like the grandfathers of the rodent world. They're big, they're fuzzy, and they're patient...even when annoying little monkeys climb all over them.
- Degus are small rodents that like to dance. Or wrestle. Either way, they're stars.
- Echnidas can't climb. But they are adorable.
- Foxes are great at cleaning windows. Or at least licking them.
- Giraffes have the best facial expressions.
- Hedgehogs don't like farts. Join the rest of the world, hedgehogs.
- Isopods are just TOO cute... Actually, they're not. They're really, really not.
- Jerboas look like they came out of a Dr. Seuss book, and we just want to cuddle them up!
- Koalas spend 22 hours a day sleeping. WE ARE SO JEALOUS.
- Llamas are sensitive. Never turn your back on one or IT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.
- Meerkats look funny when they're falling asleep. For reals.
- Narwhals are not real. No matter how many videos we watch, you will never convince us.
- Okapis are...well, what exactly are okapis? Zebras? Horses? We don't know.
- Pigs wish they were dogs. True story.
- Quail are basically the only animals that start with Q. But they're still amusing.
- Raccoons are so furry and cute, we don't care that they cause all kinds of mayhem.
- Stoats are cute...but also they will kill you. So beware.
- Tamarins are pretty adorbs. At least when they're babies, anyway.
- Umbrella birds creep us out to be honest. But they are interesting.
- Voles will steal your hazelnuts. (Does that sound dirty to anyone else?)
- Wombats are just adorable. SERIOUSLY.
- X-ray fish only exist to complete our alphabet of animals. But they are totally, totally boring.
- Yaks are cuter than you would think. And furrrrrrry.
- You totally saw zebra coming, right? Yeah, you know you did.
What's your favorite animal video on YouTube?