School is just around the riverbend (JUST AROUND THE RIVERBEND!), which means that in a few short days/weeks, your eyes will be assaulted by a stream of fashion crimes.
Of course, "fashion crimes" means different things to different people. One girl's trash is another girl's pleather floral jegging. But we've heard the following looks drive some of you Sparklers up the wall:
- UGGs worn when it's 95 degrees out and the school A/C is broken
- Sparkly UGGs
- UGGs, period
- Cutoffs that are basically underpants made of denim
- Cargo shorts
- Leggings worn as pants
- Knit caps and voluminous scarves on summer days
- Non-prescription hipster glasses
- Ombre everything
- Pajamas, sweatpants, and other loungewear worn to class
- In-your-face Abercrombie or Hollister
- Absurdly overpriced handbags
- Did we mention UGGs?
Give it to us straight, Sparklers: what do people wear at your school that drives you insane?
(p.s. Your Sparkitors are not judging; we are currently wearing leggings, flip-flops, and fake glasses while painting our nails glitter ombre.)