Skip over navigation

An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

By Chelsea Dagger

ATTENTION, SPARKLEBUTTS: Our awesome pals over at Universal just sent us a top-secret, super-underground, covert-ops-level video containing killer new footage from The Bourne Legacy.

NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. YES, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.

Check out the awesome vid below to see Jeremy Renner (AKA Chelsea's Real-Life Boyfriend AND DON'T YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME ON THIS OR I WILL GO BALLISTIC), Rachel Weisz (AKA The Most Gorgeous Woman in the World), and Edward Norton (AKA I Just Melt When He Says "We Will Burn The Program to the Ground") talk about their roles in the action-packed, punch-filled, rife-with-steely-gazes blockbuster. THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE ON THE EDGE, COMPADRES.

PS. Am I the only one who swoons BIG TIME at 2:38 into the trailer, after Jeremy jumps between those walls and punches that dude? BA-BAM! Love that part, butts. Just love it.

PPS. DUDES, YOU CAN JOIN THE PROGRAM! Become a code red rogue agent right here and get your own personalized trailer PLUS be a part of Operation Intel and participate in an awesome nation-wide mission!

Image courtesy Bourne Legacy Official Site

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: crushes, hot guys, action movies, movies we love, thrillers, blockbusters, movie trailers, jeremy renner, the bourne legacy, celeb we love

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.