Skip over navigation

"Oz: The Great and Powerful" is Going to Make Megan Pee Her Pants

By Megan Prietzel

Once upon a time there was a girl named Megan who was obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. Here's the twist. That girl is me. I'm the Megan who is obsessed with The Wizard of Oz.  The sparkly shoes! The spin-off musicals! THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!! So when I heard that a new Oz movie was coming out, I was all, "GOOGLE, GO TO THAT RIGHT NOW. NOW, I COMMAND YOU." And then I politely typed in a search on my computer, because Google couldn't hear me. Anyway, WATCH THIS:

I KNOW, RIGHT? I've never been attracted to the Wizard as a character before, but then, I didn't know he looked like the charmingly tousle-haired James Franco in his youth. Mila Kunis (in a floppy hat), Rachel Weisz, and Michelle Williams will round out the cast as the various witches of Oz, and apparently there will also be a slightly unsettling porcelain ballerina doll.

You can catch Oz: The Great and Powerful on March 18, 2013 and if you listen really hard and believe with all your heart, that day you'll hear my desperate screams of excitement for twelve hours. At least.

Are you as excited for this movie as Megan? (That was a trick question: no one in the WORLD is as excited as Megan.)

Image Credit: http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/071312-james-franco-oz.jpg

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: the wizard of oz, actors, movie trailers, michelle williams, oz the great and powerful, james franco, mill kunis

Write your own comment!

OR