Skip over navigation

Pick Your Perfect Perfume!

By Chelsea Dagger Jul 13, 2012

1 of 6

I WANT ALL THE SMELL-GOODS

You butts may not know this, but I am a true, blue, dyed-in-the-wool fragrance FANATIC. Which makes sense, if you think about it—I mean, how else am I supposed to mask the smell of DAGGER SWEAT? (Dagger Sweat smells like victory and bacon, which some people find to be an overpowering combination.)

I'm OBSESSED with perfume, and I've tried dozens of brands and scents; it's the last step in my daily beauty routine (the first 5 steps are "industrial-strength deodorant") and it makes me feel so happy and confident when I spritz it on.

One of my favorite things about fragrance is that there's one to match every mood and personality; whether you're outgoing and flirtatious or shy and sweet, there's a perfume that will suit you to a T. Click through the slideshow to find out which scent is perfect for you, and then spray away!
All products available in Sephora stores or at Sephora.com!
Topics: Life, Beauty
Tags: flirting, crushes, perfume, confidence, beauty, fragrance, personality type, sephora.com, getting ready for school

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.