Skip over navigation

Why The Perks of Being a Wallflower is Going to be Amazing

Why The Perks of Being a Wallflower is Going to be Amazing

By Contributor

While casually waiting for a new movie to start, I became instantly attracted to the trailer for POBAW. It wasn't just the fact that Logan Lerman was cast as the lead loner (highly unlikely in my opinion), but the fact that it was so relatable. Here’s a few of my reasons why it’s going to be one of the most memorable movies of our generation.

We've all been alone at lunch. Those first few weeks of school, no matter where you live, are always awkward. It’s one of the hardest times to make friends.The trailer shows LL being a loner at his cafeteria, looking depressed and hungry (again highly unlikely). But I could relate to him! Even though I would probably have pulled out my phone or something.

Parties can be awful. Yet again, LL sits solo in a corner waiting for someone to talk to him. It isn’t until Emma Watson comes and picks him out of the crowd that he starts to have fun. If you have a good friend, then this happens to you often. I don’t go to parties anymore, but if I did, I would want an A-list celebrity to dance with.

Hilarity ensues. High school sucks. There’s too much drama, hormones, and crabby teachers. But if you have a rockin’ bunch of groupies, life will suddenly become awesome. Ezra Miller (Patrick) congratulates himself by shouting at the tops of hills about his failing grades, and Emma Watson has the coolest costumes. Just by watching them for the two and a half minutes of the trailer, I get highly entertained.

It was made by the people who made Juno. People tell me that I sound like Ellen Page. I think this is one of the coolest compliments ever. She’s just so awesome. The fact that the same people that made a movie with her get to make another creative comedy fills me with ponies and rainbows.

Paul Rudd as your English Teacher. This is every girl’s dream. Enough said.

Now, I don’t know about you, but I cannot WAIT until this sucker opens. Just thinking about POBAW makes me want to ride a unicorn. I can’t wait for September!

Are you excited about the Perks movie?

Post by dramaKTO!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: movies, books we love, emma watson, the perks of being a wallflower, logan lerman, perks movie, the perks of being a wallflower movie

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners