Skip over navigation

Fabulous Fashion Recap!

By Chelsea Dagger Jul 11, 2012

1 of 10

WHAT DID I MISS?!?

You butts may not have noticed, but I've been out of the office for the last two weeks, gallivanting around Colorado and casting coy, sweaty glances at handsome lumberjacks. It appears that in my absence, STUFF ACTUALLY HAPPENED, most notably: a lot of famous people looked REALLY, REALLY FANTASTIC. So here's a little fashion slideshow on all the fabulous frippery that's been popping up on the red carpet lately! (PS. It is about to become glaringly apparent that I have a dangerous obsession with Blake Lively. Try not to judge me too harshly.)
Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: katy perry, movie premieres, blake lively, celeb style, emma stone, red carpet style, channing tatum, celeb fashion, celebs we love, the amazing spiderman, savages, magic mike, salma hayek

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.