Announcing the Short Fiction Contest
And by "short," we mean "SHORT short." Here's how this will work:
- Stories must be exactly 100 words—no more, no fewer. (Think the word limit will impede your genius? Remember Ernest Hemingway's six-word masterpiece: "For sale: baby shoes, never worn.")
- We'll accept submissions from NOW until this Friday, July 13, at 5 p.m. EST.
- Send your story to email@example.com.
- Finalists will be published on SparkLife.
- The winner (as chosen by the subjective and heat-addled Sparkitors after a top-secret meeting on the subject of "which story did we like the best?") will get an advanced reader's copy of Kat Rosenfield's debut novel, Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone.
Questions? Concerns? Leave them in the comments.
We can't wait to read your stories!