Skip over navigation

Super-Cute Summer Looks for Under 50 Bucks!

By Chelsea Dagger Jun 12, 2012

1 of 11

Summer has ARRIVED.

And that means it's time for my 3 favorite things: sweat, fun, and fabulous fashion! But as someone who perspires more than a rabid panda, I know that looking hot in 99% humidity can be tough. That's why I put together a slideshow of awesome outfits for every summer occasion, from mini-golf dates to water balloon battles! And butts, these looks are so cool that you won't even need A/C. (Oh yes, I DID just make that joke. Sweat-themed humor is my JAM.)

All the clothing, shoes, and accessories are from our lovely peeps at H&M, and here's the best part: every single thing in this slideshow is under 50 bucks! LET THE SHOPPING SPREES BEGIN!
Topics: Life, Fashion
Tags: dates, swimsuits, outfits, h&m, what to wear, summer style, summer dresses, fashion budget

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners