Skip over navigation

TRAILER ALERT: Rock of Ages

TRAILER ALERT: Rock of Ages

By Chelsea Dagger

My favorite part about this trailer (aside from the amazing music, the incredible cast, and TOM CRUISE GETTIN' HIS ROCKSTAR ON) is the line that Alec Baldwin's character, Dennis Dupree, utters about 20 seconds in: "This place is about to become a sea of sweat, ear-shattering music, and puke." BUTTS, IT'S LIKE THEY MADE A MOVIE JUST FOR ME.

If the promise of perspiration and barf doesn't tempt you, then the presence of uber-heartthrob Diego Boneta just might; this dude is seriously gorgeous and seriously talented. The cast is loaded with talent, as a matter of fact: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti, Julianna Hough, Mary J. Blige, and Russell Brand fill out the epic roster (and all of them can sing!). Plus, there's dancing galore, young love aplenty, and also a monkey who is 85% cooler than me. What more could you ask for?

Check out the trailer below and GET READY TO ROCK when the movie hits theaters on June 15!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: new movies, movie trailers, rock of ages, tom cruise, julianna hough

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.