Skip over navigation

SPARKLERS, I NEED YOU: What Should I Ask THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?

SPARKLERS, I NEED YOU: What Should I Ask THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?

By Chelsea Dagger

BUTTS, GUESS WHAT: I, King of the Barfs, have been giving the mind-blowingly awesome opportunity to interview sexy geek superhero ANDREW GARFIELD and my girl-crush-extraordinaire EMMA STONE. OH YES. IT IS TRUE. IT IS HAPPENING. Thanks to Sony and their epic summer blockbuster The Amazing Spider-Man (in theaters July 3!), I will be sweating in the immediate vicinity of the cutest, coolest couple ever to exist, and I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT TO SAY TO THEM. (I'm guessing that repeatedly asking if I can touch Andrew's face will not be acceptable.) This is where you come in: I want you and your masterful minds to come up with some killer questions for me. What are you dying to know about the movie? What are you desperate to ask Andrew and Emma? Do you have any questions for director Marc Webb? (He's the dude who did 500 Days of Summer, one of my all-time favorite flicks!) GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT. To help get your brain-engines fired up, here's the insanely awesome trailer, starring Andrew as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Emma as his crush, Gwen Stacy:

So, what should I ask them? Note: No, I will not ask Andrew Garfield to marry you, because I will be busy asking him to marry ME.

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: superheroes, movies we love, andrew garfield, emma stone, spiderman, the amazing spiderman movie, celebs we love, summer blockbusters, the amazing spider-man

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners