Skip over navigation

Red Carpet Style at Cannes

By Chelsea Dagger May 23, 2012

1 of 13

No one is really sure how to pronounce "Cannes"...

And no one is really sure what happens there, either—as far as I can figure, it's just an excuse for famous people to get gussied up and prance around the French Riviera, eating croissants made of gold and wearing million-dollar pants. While I do some investigative research into the TRUE purpose of Cannes (I suspect it's an elaborate cover for a high-stakes celebrity Scrabble tournament), click through this slideshow to see what the stars wore on the red carpet this week!
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: confidence pants, tom hardy, celeb style, diane kruger, red carpet style, red carpet fashion, jessica chastain, celebs we love, cannes, cassie, ewan mcgregor, brad pitt, jada pinkett smith, marion cotillard, eva longoria

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.