35 Things to Do This Summer
Summer’s here! (Or almost here, for all of you still in high school). That means you’ve got approximately 100 days of awesomeness ahead of you, so don’t screw it up! Just do exactly as Faye says and things will be totally awesome.
Here are 35 things I’m doing this summer that you should do, too (that's right, give in to peer pressure):
- Plant a sunflower
- Watch a super hero movie (Wear a cape to the theater for bonus points)
- Break out the old Nintendo 64 and commence nostalgia
- Go to the beach. I don’t care if you live in Ohio; that’s not an excuse. In fact, you’re equidistant from beaches on both sides
- Ride a rollercoaster
- Settle the debate between New York and Chicago pizza
- Pet a llama
- Teach yourself Italian
- Go for a bike ride
- Steal a street sign (This only applies to you if you live in Ohio—my friend claims that this is the only fun thing to do in Ohio)
- Sleep until 2 in the afternoon
- Forget everything you learned during the school year
- Go into the city (any city will do)
- Play laser tag
- Go to Disney World!
- Make something out of paper-mâché
- Go fruit/berry picking
- Make delicious fruity drinks with your friends. Crazy straws are a must.
- Bake a cake
- Roast marshmallows
- Go to a concert
- Make a sidewalk chalk mural
- Read a really good book
- Read a really bad book
- Ride a jet-ski
- Stay up for 24 hours
- Play miniature golf
- Have a movie marathon
- Get a job
- Get paid
- Spend a day doing nothing
- Go rock climbing
- Buy something random to put in your dorm room next year
- Eat an entire banana split
- Feel bad about eating an entire banana split. Vow to take up running
What's on your summer bucket list?
Related Post: What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College
Wanna write for SparkLife? Read this first!