Skip over navigation

What Would Kristen Stewart Wear? Totally Cute Outfit Ideas Inspired by the Star of Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea Dagger May 17, 2012

1 of 7

Have you ever looked in your closet and thought, "I have absolutely NOTHING to wear to that red carpet premiere on Thursday!"?

Of course you haven't, butts, because you're not famous. (YET.) But just because you don't have bajillions of dollars and a movie franchise, doesn't mean you can't dress like an A-Lister.

That's where Kristen Stewart, the awesome star of Snow White and the Huntsman, comes in (if you still haven't jumped on the KStew bandwagon, check out my interview with her—I DARE YOU NOT TO LIKE HER AFTER WATCHING IT); she may be rich and famous, but her style is totally accessible, adorable, and down-to-earth. Click through to be inspired by some of her cutest looks, and next time you find yourself confounded by your closet, just ask "What would KStew wear?"

(But if the answer is "an exorbitantly expensive Balenciaga dress," it's fine just to go with the knock-off version from Forever21.)
All images from SplashNews, unless otherwise noted
Topics: Fashion, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: crushes, first dates, outfits, college interviews, what to wear, snow white and the huntsman, kristen stewart, celebrity style, celeb style, red carpet style, celebs we love, study dates

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.