Skip over navigation

Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

By Chelsea Dagger

HEY BUTTS, what are you doing right now? Punching your Calculus textbook in the face? Practicing your Patronus charm? Building a life-size lego replica of my forehead?  WELL, CEASE AND DESIST, because I've got better plans: why don't you watch the live-stream of the Snow White and the Huntsman London premiere? Check out Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Charlize Theron, and Sam Claflin as they make their way down the red carpet in their fanciest pants—and stay tuned for a full fashion re-cap tomorrow!

If you're jonesin' for more awesome Snow White and the Huntsman footage, may I suggest clicking here and watching my interview with Chris Hemsworth one million, billion times?

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: red carpet, movie premieres, movies we love, snow white and the huntsman, kristen stewart, chris hemsworth, charlize theron, sam claflin

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners