Skip over navigation

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea Dagger

SPARKLERS, IT FINALLY HAPPENED. On Saturday, after almost 25 years of waiting, I crossed off the # 1 item on my "Lifelong Goals" list. No, I did not invent a cure for forehead sweating, or beat Harry Potter at Banana-grams, or eat my own weight in raw cookie dough (those are goals #2, 3, and 4). What I did was interview Chris Hemsworth—star of the upcoming film Snow White and the Huntsman and arguably the sexiest, nicest, coolest man alive—without barfing all over myself. VICTORY, THY NAME IS DAGGER.

Now, that's not to imply that I didn't otherwise humiliate myself in front of Chris; I may not have actually barfed, but I definitely said the word "barf" at least 3 times (and if you watch closely, you'll notice that I was dry-heaving pretty heavily). I also spent the majority of our 4-minute interview staring adoringly at his chiseled profile like a dangerously love-sick psychopath—but in my defense, HE'S  CHRIS HEMSWORTH. He was wearing a white v-neck, guys. He smelled like manly maple syrup. I think we should just all consider ourselves lucky that I didn't drop-tackle him and ask him on a date to Chili's.

Check out the interview/watch the greatest moment of my life unfold below, and get excited—because all this week I'll be posting sweaty interviews galore with stars Charlize Theron, Sam Claflin, and THE Kristen Stewart.

Oh, and one more thing: My head looks so spectacularly large in this video because it was filmed in HD (HD is only flattering to superhuman movie stars; it makes regular people look like studly potatoes). In real life, my head is nowhere near that size. It's much, much bigger.

SO?! HOW LUCKY AM I?! AND HOW WHEEZY?! Can't wait to hear what you guys think of this interview, and Sparklebutts, I gotta say, I really think this movie was TAILOR-MADE for you. It's like Lord of the Rings, but with a kick-ass heroine and haute couture costumes (of, and hot dudes in leather pants). It's EPIC. Check out trailers, extended sneak peeks, and photo galleries right here!

For even more SWATH pics, interviews, and updates, follow the movie on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!

A GIANT bear-hug and a huge, sweaty"Thank you!" to the incredible people at Universal Studios for giving me this amazing opportunity!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: england, hot guys, movies we love, snow white and the huntsman, chris hemsworth, celeb interviews, celebs we love, press junkets, universal studios, snow white interviews

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners