Sometimes you're bored in class, and you begin to doodle. And sometimes your brain turns off, and your hand keeps moving. And every once in a while, you snap back to consciousness, see what you've written, and want to yell "GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN!" at your own hand. Here are some of the weirdest things you'll ever find in the margins of your notebook:
1. Completely accurate blueprint of the inside of Rikers Island.
2. Forty-stanza love poem called "Human Teeth."
3. Purple pen drawing of a lamb frolicking in a flowery meadow under a rainbow, titled "AFTER THE HELL-POCALYPSE."
4. Working Magic Eye drawing of Zooey Deschanel eating Jell-o.
5. "Mr. and Mrs. Newt Gingrich Forever!"
6. The date on which you will die.
7. Numbered list of your enemies, titled "They Know Why."
8. List of every ingredient found in a Twinkie.
9. Barack Obama's ATM pin number.
10. A treasure map proving that your school was actually built on top of a Hellmouth.
What's the weirdest thing you've ever doodled?