Skip over navigation

What Your Favorite Summer Blockbuster Says About You

By Chelsea Dagger Apr 19, 2012

1 of 10

I KNOW EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT YOU, BUTTS.

And it's not because I just spent 13 hours stalking your Facebook profile and memorizing even the most mundane details of your life (except for you, Stanley Dweebins of 184 Arlington Lane—I totally stalked the shizz out of you, and I think you should stop rejecting my friend requests and just let our love story happen. Or else.)

No, it's because an uncanny combination of brilliance, insight, and sweat allows me to determine every nuance of your personality—based solely upon which summer blockbuster you can't wait to see.

To find out what your most-anticipated summer blockbuster says about the innermost-workings of your mind and heart, click "Next"—and prepare to be struck DUMB with AWE at my alarmingly accurate analyses.

Except you, Stanley Dweebins. There's nothing for you here.
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: movies, movies we love, snow white and the huntsman, battleship, the dark knight rises, the avengers, the bourne legacy, the lucky one, pixar's brave, summer blockbusters, the amazing spiderman, abraham lincoln vampire hunter

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.