Skip over navigation

Who Should Play Hunger Games Hottie Finnick Odair?

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 29, 2012

1 of 10

Team Finnick

Y'all butts can HAVE Peeta, Gale, and Haymitch; I've got my sweaty little eyes set on another Hunger Games heartthrob, and his name is Finnick Odair. Sure, he has more fake girlfriends than I have industrial-strength deodorants, but he's also got a good heart and a mean set of abs—plus, I feel like his trident skills will come in handy when I finally invent a pancake the size of a car (any day now, Sparklers, any day...).

Director Gary Ross has been tight-lipped on the casting of the bronze-haired, green-eyed, so-handsome-it-hurts Finnick, so I figured I'd get a jump on the process and put together a slideshow of some potential candidates. I'd tell you to get out your drool buckets, but I don't think a bucket is gonna cut it this time; it's probably wisest just to bust out an inflatable kiddie pool and hope that you run out of saliva soon.
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: dan bergstein, the hunger games, hot guys, the hunger games movie, actors, hunger games, fictional crushes, celebs, ryan gosling, chris hemsworth, armie hammer, finnick odair, ian somerhalder, alex pettyfer, cam gigandet, chace crawford

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners