Skip over navigation

DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

By Chelsea Dagger

If you haven't seen The Hunger Games yet, THEN SLOWLY BACK AWAY AND RETURN TO YOUR ROOM FOR SOME QUIET CRYING.

This post exists for those lucky few who HAVE seen the movie and need a place to EXPLODE WITH FEELINGS about it; it's an Open Thread of sorts, where you butts can talk about your reactions (heart failure and assmar attacks) and your opinions (BEST. THING. EVER. TO. HAPPEN. SINCE. I. GOT. ACCEPTED. TO. HOGWARTS.) If you venture down to the comments section, you do so with full knowledge that there will be spoilers--so don't come whining to me if you proceed and accidentally find out that SNAPE KILLED DUMBLEDORE. And now, dear Tributts (still a "no" on that one? I really thought it would catch on), tell me honestly and with minimal foaming of the mouth:

What did you think of The Hunger Games?

What scene was your favorite? Was it everything you hoped for and more? Did you love Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss? Did you cry? WE WANT TO KNOW EERRVRYTHING. And if you've got pics of yourself and pals at the midnight premiere, WE WANT THOSE TOO. Send 'em right here!

Related post: One More Day and One Last Trailer: The Hunger Games is ALMOST HERE!

Topics: Life, the hunger games
Tags: the hunger games, movie reviews, spoilers, movie premieres, movies we love, the hunger games movie

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.