Skip over navigation

The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

By Chelsea Dagger

I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE HEMSWORTH ACTION THAT IS HAPPENING HERE. HE IS SIMPLY TOO HOT. HIS HOTNESS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON IN THE EYES OF THE LAW.

Butts, I would tell you to strap on your marshmallow helmets before watching this absolutely unbelievable extended preview of Snow White and the Huntsman (which hits theaters June 1), but there's really no point; there are not enough marshmallows in the world to prevent your brain from exploding if you lay eyes upon this trailer. So now you have a choice to make: should you save your giant head from cranial combustion, thereby resigning yourself to an empty life of dullness and Hemsworthless-ness? Or should you throw caution to the wind and press play, thereby introducing your brain waves to THE MOST BAD-ASS MOVIE TRAILER EVER MADE?!

The decision is yours. Don't be a weenie.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH There is only one thing that could distract me from Hunger Games madness, and THIS. IS. IT. Because how insanely, absurdly AWESOME does this movie look?! I can't even pick the best part of the trailer, BECAUSE ALL THE PARTS ARE THE BEST. And what makes it even BETTER is that I WAS THERE for the filming. I MET THESE PEOPLE. (Oh yes, I just bought a one-way ticket to Bragtown and you are coming with me.) On a scale of 1-10, how CRAZY-EXCITED are you for June 1? I AM AT A 98. OR MAYBE A 99.

Don't forget to check out the official SWATH Facebook page, Twitter, and movie website for more totally awesome updates, pics, and downloads!

Related posts: Check out my interviews with KStew, Chris Hemsworth, and Sam Claflin on SET of Snow White!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, Summer Movies
Tags: movies we love, snow white and the huntsman, kristen stewart, chris hemsworth, movie trailers

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.