Skip over navigation

Hunger Games Cast Interviews Round 2: Chelsea Dagger Talks to Cinna, Seneca, Effie, and More!

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 16, 2012

1 of 15

Round 2: MORE SWEAT, MORE GLORY

TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, TRIBUTTS.

Why? Because not only have I coined the term "tributts" (it's like "tributes," but butt-ier), I have ALSO decided to unveil the illustrious second installment of my real-life interviews with real-life famous people who are the real-life stars of the real-life HUNGER GAMES MOVIE, which comes out in only 8 days. Try to keep the asthma attacks to a minimum, you hyperventilating little dears.
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: the hunger games, the hunger games movie, lenny kravitz, actors, hunger games, celeb interviews, effie trinket, cinna, wes bentley, elizabeth banks, seneca crane, hunger games interviews, president snow, donald sutherland

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.