Skip over navigation

Chelsea Dagger Interviews KATNISS, PEETA, AND GALE.

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 12, 2012

2 of 36

How it all began...

Last Sunday morning, I sauntered (read: sprint-walked while trying desperately to wipe off my accursed sweat mustache) into an elevator at the Four Seasons hotel in Beverly Hills, CA, where the Hunger Games press junket was being held.

I pressed the button for floor 14 and tried to look as if I wasn't about to barf with nervousness and excitement. AND THEN WES BENTLEY, AKA SENECA CRANE, GOT ON THE ELEVATOR WITH ME.

Oh Sparklers, you should have seen my face. It was a face of pure joy, and barf, and disbelief, and mostly barf, and also sweat--BECAUSE SENECA CRANE WAS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

DUDE IS THE HEAD GAME-MAKER, GUYS. DUDE COULD HAVE DECIMATED MY WHOLE LIFE. Of course I was too dumbstruck with awe and fear and lurve to speak to him, but when we both got off that elevator, I opened my mouth in the hopes that something like "YOUR FACIAL HAIR IS A MIRACLE AND YOU ARE SO HANDSOME BUT SO EVIL, AND IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG THAN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT" would come out.

Instead, I just made a little burping noise and choked on my own drool. But I think Seneca knew what I meant.
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: celebrities, the hunger games, cute guys, katniss everdeen, peeta mellark, gale hawthorne, jennifer lawrence, celebs, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, hunger games movie, celeb interviews, cast interviews, alexander ludwig, amandla stenberg, isabelle fuhrman, cato, rue, tributes, wes bentley

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.