Skip over navigation

Chelsea Dagger Interviews KATNISS, PEETA, AND GALE.

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 12, 2012

12 of 36

Isabelle Furhman as Clove

14-year-old Isabelle was endearingly goofy, totally relatable, and so pretty that she actually managed to pull off the tricky "drop-crotch" pants trend--but none of that mattered to me, because I've seen her in The Orphan , a torturously scary movie in which she plays Esther, a demonic 9-year-old who is actually a demonic 23-year-old. I REFUSE TO EXPLAIN ANY FURTHER. IT IS SIMPLY TOO TERRIFYING. I just hope that Isabelle didn't take offense to the fact that I shivered fearfully every time she smiled in my direction.
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: celebrities, the hunger games, cute guys, katniss everdeen, peeta mellark, gale hawthorne, jennifer lawrence, celebs, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, hunger games movie, celeb interviews, cast interviews, alexander ludwig, amandla stenberg, isabelle fuhrman, cato, rue, tributes, wes bentley

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners