Skip over navigation

Chelsea Dagger Interviews KATNISS, PEETA, AND GALE.

By Chelsea Dagger Mar 12, 2012

1 of 36

SPARKLERS, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. PUT ON YOUR MARSHMALLOW HELMETS, BECAUSE WE ARE IN ALL-CAPS, BRAIN-EXPLOSION TERRITORY.

On Sunday, March 4, I, Chelsea "The Sweat King" Dagger, got the UNBELIEVABLE, INSANE, AMAZING chance to meet and interview JENNIFER LAWRENCE, LIAM HEMSWORTH, AND JOSH HUTCHERSON, along with the REST OF THE HUNGER GAMES CAST. What follows is a true account of my thrilling, life-changing experience (except for the part where I say "and then I made out with Josh Hutcherson's mouth," because that part is a complete and total lie. OR IS IT?!? It is).
Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff, the hunger games
Tags: celebrities, the hunger games, cute guys, katniss everdeen, peeta mellark, gale hawthorne, jennifer lawrence, celebs, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, hunger games movie, celeb interviews, cast interviews, alexander ludwig, amandla stenberg, isabelle fuhrman, cato, rue, tributes, wes bentley

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners