Skip over navigation

Who Was Your Best Dressed at the Oscars?

By Chelsea Dagger Feb 27, 2012

1 of 26

THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU BUTTS

Today, Sparkledweeblings, I was minding my own business, scouring endless photos of Oscar dresses and munching loudly on wasabi peas (3 different people told me to chew with my mouth closed, and I was like "BUTTEVER, I DO WHAT I WANT") when I upended an entire bottle of water on my keyboard and DESTROYED TECHNOLOGY FOREVER. Should I have simply given up, forsaken all my earthly possessions, and walked glumly back to the swamp where I reside? Of course. But I knew you guys were waiting with bated breath for an Oscars fashion show, and so I persevered. 5 hours and 3 keyboards later: VICTORY. You better love this slideshow like it's your very own Logan Lerman robot, butts, because my eyes cried actual TEARS to get this done for you (usually they just cry sweat, which is actually more painful). And now: ON WITH THE SHOW.
Topics: Life, Fashion, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, the oscars, award shows, celebs, red carpet style, red carpet fashion, celebs we love

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.