Terrified to say the L word? monicarima can help. —Sparkitors
When someone tells you they love you, you may be tempted to reply, "I love you too." But what if you're not ready to return the sentiment—or you think saying "I love you too" is just boring? Never fear, Sparklers and Manklers! I have prepared a list of more original responses that you can use to express your feelings:
2. So do I!
3. Most people do.
4. I don't blame you!
5. Cool story, bro.
6. That makes two of us!
7. I love me, too.
8. That's nice.
9. HAHAHAHAHAHA. You WERE kidding, right?
10. I figured.
11. Thanks, I wish I could say the same for you.
12. I'd rather you didn't.
13. Let me know how that works out for you!
14. I wouldn't think too much of it, I get that all the time.
15. Sounds fun.
16. Oh, great. This is just hunky dory peachy keen.
17. What part of "restraining order" do you not understand?!?
18. Okay, bye.
19. And I love unicorns!
20. Good for you.
Have you ever responded to "I love you" with something awkward or unexpected?