Electronic Music (This is NOT a Compiliation of Computer Sounds)
Hey there all you Sparklers! Here’s a playlist of really cool music that’s either electronic or has electronic roots. This is what I wish my school would play at our dances, but apparently they think this and this are what everyone wants to listen to. (Although I must say, the first video makes me laugh hysterically, mostly because of Lil Jon. If you can watch that video without cracking up, then you are probably an emotionless robot.) But anyway, on to the music!
- "Loud Pipes" by Ratatat. This is a really cool instrumental song with a sick drum beat and interesting syncopation, especially on the guitar.
- "Promises" by Nero. This is a really upbeat song, and her voice is amazing. Not gonna lie, the music video is kinda weird, but it was the best quality sound.
- "Raise Your Weapon" by deadmau5
- "Don’t Stop" by Innerpartysystem
- "Undisclosed Desires" by Muse. This song has great bass. Not really electronic, but Muse is awesome, and this has more electronic roots than most of their songs. The instrumental version of this is awesome too!
- "Tigerlily" by La Roux. La Roux is adorable, and so is her voice. Plus, she uses the synth really well in all of her songs.
- "Die Tonight, Live Forever" by Innerpartysystem. This is a great song to dance to. Just try it.
- "Lights (Bassnectar Remix)" by Ellie Goulding. This is a remix of Ellie’s original song. The bass is ridiculously powerful!
- "Timestretch" by Bassnectar. Bassnectar songs always have – you guessed it! - incredible bass.
- "Bulletproof" by La Roux
- "New in Town" by Little Boots. This is the ultimate party/out on the town/girls’ night dancing song. Another really catchy one.
- "Last Night in Brooklyn" by Innerpartysystem
- "An Honest Mistake" by The Bravery
- "Kids" by MGMT–Awesome song! So much fun to listen to!
Send in your favorite music to email@example.com!