Skip over navigation

Justin Timberlake is ENGAGED?!? To Jessica Biel?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?

Justin Timberlake is ENGAGED?!? To Jessica Biel?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?

By Chelsea Dagger

HOLD ON JUST ONE SECOND: DIDN'T THESE TWO BREAK UP? My Dagger Celebrity Love Radar must be in serious need of some new batteries (and perhaps a fresh coat of rhinestones), because I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE STILL A COUPLE, MUCH LESS ENGAGED TO BE WED. I've always had something of a soft spot for Justin (especially after his hilarious stints on Saturday Night Live), and Jessica's a Colorado girl like myself, which means we have a lot in common, like 6-pack abs and flawless hair (except that I don't have either of those things), so I suppose I think this union is pretty adorable—but COME ON JUSTIN, REALLY? You couldn't even be bothered to send me a TEXT? I mean, YOUR GRANDMA knew about this before I did, Justin. YOUR GRANDMA.

My justifiably hurt feelings aside, here are the deets: Justin apparently proposed to Jessica (first name basis, WHAT-WHAT) during a romantic pre-Christmas vacation in Jackson, Wyoming. That seems refreshingly normal to me; no helicopters, no camera crews, just a guy, his gal, and me, disguised as a snow bank and secretly taping the entire thing as my limbs slowly went numb from the cold. Isn't love grand?

What do you think of the engagement, butts? Super cute or doomed to fail? We gotta say, we're rooting for this one!

Topics: Life, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: celebrities, justin timberlake, celebs, justin timberlake engaged, jessica biel, celebrity couples

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners