Need some goals for the new year? Shadow_of_Belladonna's got your list! –Sparkitors
My awesome friends GeekyGirl325, PillowsandSocks, TeamSpikeTheBloody and I worked together to create this list and promised to complete EVERY ITEM on it before we’re 20. And we think you should, too!
1. Bedazzle a toaster. Make glam rock toast in it.
2. Go to ComicCon! Definitely dress up.
3. Host our own miniature version of the Discovery Channel’s annual Punkin Chunkin event.
4. Road trip across America.
5. Write a collaborative story.
6. Actually throw tomatoes at a bad performer.
7. Go L.A.R.P.ing!
8. Get ourselves published, possibly with a 500-word book (one word per page).
9. Stage a huge breakup (with script) in a crowded public place.
10. Throw a flash mob during Oktoberfest. (And take lots of pictures.)
11. Write and perform a musical.
12. Create our own dictionary.
13. Do everything on the “300 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart” list.
14. Form the world’s first and only five-person one-man-band.
15. Dye each other’s hair with Kool-aid.
16. Order a milkshake with extra (x7) pickles.
17. Do the polar plunge!
18. Roller skate on ice.
19. Join a roller derby team.
20. Make a T-shirt quilt.
21. Trick out a car.
22. Live in someone’s closet for a week, with or without telling them about it first.
23. Serenade a lamp post.
24. Throw a huge stack of papers off a roof like in the movies.
25. Wear goggles and run around screaming “GERMS!!!!”
26. Walk down the street wearing “Free Hugs” T-shirts.
What’s on your teen-years bucket list?
Wanna write for SparkLife? Read this first!