Skip over navigation

Sweater Party!

Sweater Party!

By Apneet

With a winter chill starting to set in, I found myself without many kint and layering pieces. I went looking for cozy sweaters, and found stripes, chunky knits, and crochet styles.

(Sweater dress, Goodwill | Socks, Free People | Shoes, Jeffrey Campbell, Sunglasses, Hold My Gold Vintage)

Stripes, a thick knit, and a short hem? Yes, please! Just because the weather is cooler doesn't mean you have to give up wearing dresses. Find one that doubles as your favorite oversized sweater, and you're in business. Here I'm wearing this dress with textured sweater thigh-high socks, in keeping with the knit theme.

(Sweater, Goodwill | T-shirt, Buffalo Exchange | Skirt, SENA | Socks, Rite-Aid | Shoes, Hold My Gold Vintage)

I'm wearing this crochet style sweater with some edgy pieces for contrast. I picked up this Harley t-shirt recently and really can't stop wearing it. I tied the front in a knot to show off the high waisted sweater.

(Sweater, Goodwill T-shirt, Buffalo Exchange | Denim shirt, Hold My Gold Vintage | Skirt, SENA | Socks, Rite-Aid | Shoes, Converse)

Last but not least, check out the awesome button detail and texture on this rust colored sweater! The black trim is also a nice detail. Underneath I'm wearing the Harley t-shirt again (see, I really can't stop wearing it!). I threw a denim shirt over everything to top off the look.

Happy holidays and Happy thrifting to all!! Be sure to check out local thrift stores in your area this week for sales & deals.

*All photos shot by Stephen James on a Canon EOS Rebel T2i.

Topics: Fashion
Tags: vintage, sweaters, thrifting, thrifted thursday

Write your own comment!