10 Things Not to Do When You're Supposed to Be Writing a Paper
daisymay236 has some sensible "don'ts" for all you last-minute studiers out there. —Sparkitors
If you're trying to finish a paper, I hope you won't do any of these things—but seeing as you’re on SparkLife, you probably already have.
- Learn how to sing the alphabet backwards. Yes, being able to do this basically says, “Yeah, I’m awesomesauce,” but now isn’t the best time.
- Take a break. A break? Psh, rest is for the weak.
- Get on YouTube. One does not simply “get on” YouTube. One gets sucked into YouTube. It’s the internet’s black hole.
- Write posts for SparkLife. Hmm, ironic…
- Look at the left side of the page when you’re on SparkNotes. You don’t need to “Take a Study Break.” Remember? Rest is for the weak. Just put some duct tape over that side of the screen until you’re done with your work.
- Get on any social networking site. See # 3.
- Drink 7 cups of coffee. Chugging caffeine may sound like a great idea, but it should be a last resort. Does raging paranoia and having to pee every 5 minutes sound very efficient? (And am I alone on the raging paranoia thing?)
- Think about Ryan Gosling. He’s your mind’s black hole.
- Watch, read, or think about anything related to The Hunger Games trilogy. It's your mind’s black hole.
- One word: Uncyclopedia.
What do you do when you're supposed to be working?
Related posts: All things Hunger Games! (hee hee, your Sparkitors are mean)
Wanna write for SparkLife? Read this first!