Ok guys, it's time for Metalhead's Life Update:

The good stuff:
-I have an album on iTunes and people seem to like it
-I video-chatted with Electra from Camp Electric the other day
-I got to go on a trip with my youth group this weekend

The bad stuff:
-I got sick and had to leave said trip early
-I learned that Jacqueline doesn't like me like that

More elaboration on the last point: I asked her if she wanted to go get dinner sometime, and she said no. Then she told someone else to tell me to stop trying to get her to go out with me. So, it's back to square one for this NBK. (Good thing we're still friends. And she still hugs me.)

I don't know where to go from here. But there are some nice girls on the Improv Team and in Drama Club, and I'm slowly getting on better terms with this one girl in my English class. I'll keep you guys posted on any breaking developments. And I wanted to say thanks for all the encouragement and positive reinforcement I got in the comments last week; you guys are the best. (Also, thanks for being the cheering section for my newly-launched album; if you haven't checked it out yet, click here!)

Sparkitor's Note: We want to apologize to all of you for the completely unacceptable comments that appeared on Metalhead's post last week. The comments have been deleted, and both users have been banned. If you ever see an inappropriate comment on any post, please let us know immediately by emailing us! You're our eyes and ears out here, butts! CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

What do you think Metalhead's next move should be, now that Jacqueline is out of the dating pool? Are you as curious about that "one girl in English class" as we are?

Related post: Metalhead's 1/8th Date

Topics: Life
Tags: flirting, dating, crushes, high school, mankler series, nbk mankler, metalhead865

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

From Our Partners