Skip over navigation

My Imaginary Posse

My Imaginary Posse

By Contributor

DaGingaNinja even thought of celebrity bodyguards; we are impressed by her forethought and (obvious) future fame —Sparkitors

Today, as I was practicing my acceptance speeches for my Oscar, Pulitzer Prize, and Sparklife Yearbook Award, I realized something: I don't know who would be in my celebrity posse.

In case you don't know, a posse is the group of people dedicated to making a celebrity (moi) awesome. So I quickly composed this list of famous and/or fictional people that would surround me at all times:

Bodyguards:

• Steven Hyde (That '70s Show): He's the toughest, sweetest druggie who cares about his stripper wife and beats up Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) on a regular basis. Plus, he's the cutest boy of the '70s.
  • Jai Wilcox (Covert Affairs): This guy has serious muscle. Plus, he risked his job to save Annie when she was captured in Belarus. Did I mention he looks excellent riding on a motor cycle?

Together, Jai and Steven would totally kick any deranged fan/stalker butt. And they would look excellent, earning me the envy of all female celebs.

Fashion Folk:

• Tim Gunn: Is this really a surprise? Tim Gunn would be my own Cinna, if I hadn't already included...
  • Cinna (The Hunger Games): Cinna rocks my socks off. He would turn me into the Littlest Girl on Fire (I'm 4" 2') and make me feel totally BA. But he wouldn't look like this, but this.

With Team Tinna, I would win EVERY "Who Wore it Better?" competition. Also, I wouldn't be able to stop giggling.

BFFS:

• Luna Lovegood: the Lunes and I are already pretty much the perfect pair. We would anger the paparazzi by refusing pictures until we found the crumple-horned Snorkack. What fun.
  • Hermione Granger AND Emma Watson: These girls are awesome. Hermione and I would be extremely nerdy together, making lists of everything wrong with the Harry Potter Movies (cause she would know). Emma and I would discuss college, fashion, and cute British Boys.

Advisor:

• Dan Bergstein: Because he clearly can navigate a life of fame after this. But to be clear, this is Dan and this is not.

Funny Man:

Boyfriend:

• Auggie Anderson (Covert Affairs):  This boy is hawt. He's blind, but that does NOT stop him from being wall-to-wall awesome. There are only 3 people in the world who are wall-to-wall awesome. One is Auggie Anderson, who is fictional. The second is Chelsea Dagger, who acts vaguely "adult-like." The last is me. Auggie cares for his friend Annie and gets her out of trouble, and he looks incredible the entire time. Plus, he has really nice muscles.

With this posse, I will soon climb the social ladder. As soon as I get a few restraining orders removed...

Who would you pick for your celebrity posse?

Related Post: The Best Fictional Best Friends

Wanna write for SparkLife? Read this first!

Topics: Entertainment, Celebs & Stuff
Tags: sparkler posts, movies, books, cliques, bffs, celebrity crushes, fictional characters, celebs

Write your own comment!