Skatergirl95, we're not sure how well these work on picking up dates, but they sure make us laugh! —Sparkitors
Here are the top nine biology pickup lines that exist or will ever exist. Why not ten? That would be too predictable. And if any of these actually work, congratulations, you have yourself a winner!
9. We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.
8. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
7. If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be as sweet as sugar.
6. I want to stick to you like glue-cose.
5. You must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.
4. I wish I were adenine, because then I could get paired with U.
3. Every time I'm around you, I go through anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.
2. You're so hot, you denature my proteins.
AND the BEST pickup line of ALL time:
1. If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
Will you try these on the love of your life?
Related Post: Original Pickup Lines for Every Occasion