Skip over navigation

Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

By Chelsea Dagger

EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from Friday's post go to:

capt.wentworth'smine: Some people can condone Prince Harry's choice of a wedding date, but I really wish he had chosen me instead.

Lady_Wildflower: As beautiful as Kate Middleton is and looked at her wedding, Sparklers and Sparkitors everywhere found it hard to condone her inside-the-lid eyeliner.

JustAnotherUsername: I would definitely condone the use of this sentence in the next Epic Vocab Shout-Outs.

crimsonandclover23: While I definitely do not condone murder, you've just gotta have a few Horcruxes handy, right?

Today's word: Chastise

Definition: To discipline (especially with corporal punishment); to criticize severely

Post your best sentence in the comments!

Related post: Vocab Word of the Day!

Topics: Life, Test Prep
Tags: sat vocabulary, vocab words, vocab word of the day

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.

From Our Partners