Skip over navigation

Vocab Word of the Day!

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea Dagger

EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to:

Maura44: As to whether this sentence will be chosen as a shout-out, I am completely diffident about the entire subject. (PLEASE, PLEASE CHOOSE MY SENTENCE! I'M BEGGING YOU!)

capt.wentworth'smine: Bella was often diffident around boys, until she met the uber-angsty, perverted vampire who watched her sleep, at which point in time her self worth, confidence, and happiness soared. Sarcasm hand raised.

tennislvr13: Sparknotes' Confidence Pants Week inspired me, a shy, diffident girl to ask out the boy who sat next to her in English class. They are now one of the cutest couples in their grade!

wallfairy: A diffident Draco is an oxymoron, while a diffident Ron is a cutie pie.

Rits_Carelton: To be diffident or not to be diffident, that is the question, thought Harry before he decided to just pull on his Confidence Pants and kiss Cho Chang.

Today's word: Insatiable

Definition: Incapable of being satisfied or appeased; greedy

Post your sentence in the comments, Sparklebutts!

Related post: Vocab Word of the Day!

Topics: Life, Test Prep
Tags: sat vocabulary, vocab words, vocab word of the day

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.