Search Menu
Menu

Cute Thing of the Week

Cute Thing of the Week

Guys, we didn't post this picture of a hedgehog wearing an acorn hat just so you would barf on yourselves. We did it because we have something important to ask: How would you feel if we quit running Cute Thing of the Week?

Before you get all like "I'D STAB YOU, DAGGER!", listen up: Cute Thing has been running for a looooong time, and now that it's reached a ripe old age of 6 gabillion, it isn't as popular as it used to be. We're thinking about starting a newer, better, as-of-yet-un-invented series to replace it, one that everyone will love and one that will cause you to barf just as much, if not more, than this one did. How does that sound?

You don't have to decide right now. Take a minute, read over last week's most hilarious captions, and then tell us all about your wrathful feelings in the comments.

flyingpig23: This is my official poker face.

confuzzledmuggle: The name's Bark. James Bark.

ESKan: "It looks like biscuits... just got served."

amaryllismoon: "This is how I roll."

AwesomePossum214: Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. I got my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit the city."

Dearestmoo: Tip's #312 tip: Sunglasses in class make you look cool while sleeping without the teacher watching. This has been Tip's Tips. PEACE.

joannacle: I'm feelin' so totally viper right now

mega_mega9: Coolness glasses... activated.

Apocalyn87: "...and these are my shades. Want to see my solar-powered night-vision goggles? They're SO bro."

And last week's winner, by jtjuvenile:

So, whaddaya think? Has Cute Thing run its course?

Topics: The Internets
Tags: cute thing of the week

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.