Search Menu
Menu

Cute Thing of the Week

Cute Thing of the Week

How's THIS for a change of pace: today, we're not "awwww"-ing over puppies, crown-wearing cats, or this weird kid in a teddy bear suit—nope, we've got a brand new breed of cute, and it's called the SPIDER MONKEY. Sure, his arachnid-inspired name doesn't exactly conjure up warm, fuzzy feelings, but just look at those eyes! Here's what Becky had to say about her pic:

This is a spider monkey I saw at Woburn Safari park. I thought it was cute enough to begin with, and then it stuck its tongue out at me, which makes it look absolutely adorable!! And there is also a cute baby monkey hanging on to her :)

A BABY MONKEY, TOO?! That just put us into a cuteness coma. While we dream of cuddle-worthy creatures, you can check out the funniest comments from last week:

NoahNosh: "Waddya mean I'm a diva?!? You trying to say something!?!?"

saranvd: "What part of 'I don't want to play Pretty Pretty Princess' did you stupid humans not understand?"

muffinsarejustbetter: You toucha the tiara, I breaka you face.

DontWorryBeHappy:): The queen is not amused...OR: If you keep talking, I WILL have you beheaded.

maximumrandomness: 'Why hello there, Mr. Bond.... You have fallen right into my trap.'

sparkly_mary_23: For a whole book they wondered who the half blood prince was. Well, I'm the pure blood princess.

Dearestmoo: I is Rowena Ravenclaw! Behold my diadem of wisdum!

hlucero06: "You did not just wake me up before noon."

jedimastermegan: I'm actually quite deadly.

TheEpicNinjaOfEpicness: I'm sorry, did you just call me tacky?

flyergirl13: "Let them eat cake!"

mega_mega9: I hate Mondays... but the tiara helps.

Your_Average_Zebra: "Dogs have owners; Cats have slaves"

LOTR_junkie6: "I TOLD you, I want fresh spring water brought STRAIGHT from the mountains, none of that nasty bottled stuff."

pollysmiles101: Surely you jest! I'm expected to choose between Garfield and Crookshanks to rule by my side???

ohmygoodnessgraciousgosh: No, I will not "scoot" over. In fact, it is you with the bad manners. No one disrespects royalty!

rainfire113: So what if my head is squishing under the weight of this crown? That's the price you pay to look fabulous, darling.

via_snail_mail: She's beauty and she's grace, she's Miss United States.

And our favorite comment from last week, by 'olwhatshername:

We're running low on Cute Thing photos, so if you've got an adorable pic, share it with us at contribute@sparknotes.com!

Topics: The Internets
Tags: cute thing of the week, cute things

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.