Skip over navigation

Cute Thing of the Week

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea Dagger

This is a pic of Raoul's pup Molly—and we think she looks just like an adorable little Ewok. Well, sort of. It's kind of a stretch. JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION. You sure used it last week when you sent some of the most hilarious comments we've ever seen—take a look for yourself:

ChangminsBabyGirl: "And then Fred died." ...WHAT?! *rips up book* J.K.Rowling, how could you do this to meeeeeeeee?

sgtpepper191: "I hope you didn't want to reread the part where Dobby dies, because I peed on that page...."

DontWorryBeHappy:): You think YOU'RE a Harry Potter fan? Ha! I'm the president of the QFHP (Quadrupeds For Harry Potter) international fan club. I have Sirius on speed dial.

flyergirl13: The actor playing Harry in the new movie "Harry goes to Dogwarts" looks over his many lines.

willutakemehome: ...They named their son HUGO?! At least it wasn't Renesme!

Emily_Jeanette: "Hedwig died? What? But she's still at my feet! Hedwig? Speak to me, Hedwig! Nooooooo!!!!"

xanyxeny: Why? Why does she kill off all the dogs?!? Fluffy never came back, Sirius is gone, now Lupin! What's next? Fenrir and Fang?!

mega_mega9: Sirius Black: The Reincarnation

SeptembreRea: "This is a perfect showcase of what SparkNotes can do to your dog."

Superhero001: "No one had the heart to tell Sirius's girlfriend that he wasn't actually in the seventh book."

synchrogirl117: Ozma: No, really! I AM Harry Potter! See, this one time I defeated Darth- I mean Lord- um.... *checks book* VOLDEMORT! It was epic, I'm tellin' ya! synchrogirl117

~too~: Dobby? DOBBY?!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Dreamerlily: And so, dressed as his godson, Sirius continued reading Harry's adventures after his "death"

justjess365: "Hmmm, the spark-notes summaries 'sparked' my interest in this attractive character, his scar reminds me of something "paw-"iful..."

qooqooquail: I'm a serious Harry Potter fan. And you just happen to drive by the moment I read about Hedwig's Death. I FREAK OUT. In my agony I hurl my 700 page tome through the air, and it crashes through your windshield. Your cut-rate insurance may not pay for that. So get AllState, which protects you from Mayhem, like me.

muffinsarejustbetter: Your fangirling ain't got nothin' on this.

Becky<3Bazil: 'What have you got next?'
 'Obedience Training, what about you?'

'Defense against the Dark Arts.'

Cougrl12: And you thought teaching your dog to roll over was impressive...

Nyx_of_Night: (to the owl) Sorry pal...you die.

And our favorite caption from last week, by gravity no longer applies:

If you've got an awww-dorable photo to share, send it to caaron[at]book.com—you might see it posted as Cute Thing of the Week!

Topics: The Internets
Tags: cute thing of the week

Write your own comment!

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.