My Crush Is a Professional Athlete, Too!
ZOMBIESATTACK, it's undeniable: you've got great taste in men!—Sparkitors
Today as I was reading through the countless My Crush Is posts, one caught my eye. Suddenly, in that moment, the truth overwhelmed me; I too have a crush on numerous professional athletes! I mean, who can blame me? What girl doesn’t love a man who is in shape AND shows extreme dedication to something he loves? Go ahead, try to prove me wrong. While you’re trying, here’s a peek at my athlete hunk list.
1. Andy Roddick: Man oh man, what a beautiful, beautiful All-American athlete. This guy is a former World Number One Professional Tennis Player. So what if everyone else can kick a soccer ball or throw a touchdown; Andy can serve a tennis ball 155 miles per hour. My car can’t even go that fast. And that's to say nothing of his smile, which I’m convinced will one day end wars and cure cancer.
2. Tim Tebow: Good old Mr. Tebow, the only football player more famous for his facial paint than for his actual skills. For the last four years, this dude had a different Bible verse painted under his eyes every game—and what gorgeous eyes they are! Even though this is his first year as a professional athlete (he recently signed with the Denver Broncos), I know he’ll continue to do great things for the world of football.
3. Bam Margera: His name alone is enough to win the heart of every Sparkler here, but his hotness doesn't stop there. He’s also done some pretty cool stuff with his life; besides being a professional skateboarder, he has his own radio show, has appeared in many different videogames, and has starred in and produced several different movies. Plus, he has some of the coolest tattoos I’ve ever seen. Who doesn't love a bad boy?
4. Freddie Ljungberg: OH. MY. GOD. Just when you think it can’t get any better, one of your favorite athletes of all time goes and signs a contract to be a Calvin Klein model. Not only does he have some serious skills with a soccer ball, he also has a set of six pack abs that will blow your mind—and don’t even get me started on that panther tattoo.
5. Oliver Wood: Try as you might, you will never convince me that Quidditch isn’t a real sport. With that said, I would like to present to you Oliver Wood, former Keeper and Quidditch Captain for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, now a reserve player for the famous Puddlemere United. As if being a talented athlete wasn’t enough, he also has brains and courage. Plus, he took a bludger to the head two minutes into his first Quidditch match, and didn’t even wake up until a week later. Gotta love a man with battle scars.
Any other athlete crushes out there? We've got a post on soccer players coming up soon!
Related post: My Crush Is...